This is an opportunity to work with a well-known brand that screams creativity with their products and online campaigns. You'll be working as part of an internal agency that's been set up due to the amount of engaging and exciting graphic design work this company requires.
This is a fully remote role.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Developing creative and innovative artwork style guides
- Effectively applying style guides across a full range of digital assets and social platforms
- Following a design brief from internal stakeholders and the design team
- Identifying key trends and creative developments
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Confidently presenting design concepts to the design team and internal stakeholders
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Typography, layout design and attention to detail
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your design talent
- Proven track record of delivering unique creative concepts
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite is essential (Particularly Photoshop skills with image manipulation and artwork creation)
- A good understanding of producing creative for online channels (Print knowledge also an advantage)
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
- Proactive attitude towards all work
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
This is an initial 2 month contract outside of the scope of IR35. For more information or to apply, please contact Adam Hill on 0161 888 2543 or
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search