- Apple Engineer
- Flexible working, Hammersmith
- Market Rate
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Engineer with a strong background in Apple products to join their team on a perm basis, this work will be split between on-site in Hammer smith and remote working.
You will have a strong Apple support background, ideally certified however this is a desirable. Due to the end client, having previous experience in the Media industry is a huge bonus!
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working either within a team on site or as the single point of contact for site.
- Hardware installation, setup and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows 10 clients
- Software installation, setup and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows devices
- To perform diagnostic services using all available resources, including the use of other customer-based and external support parties.
Key Skills and Experiences
- 2nd Line Support
- Strong Apple Support
- Windows 10 Experience
- Active Directory
- Apple Certification desirable
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search