Senior Research Executive - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media agency, are looking for a Senior Research Executive to join them on a permanent basis. You'll be part of a specialist award-winning research team who focus on insight and evaluation.
- Help the team meet the needs of both internal and external clients
- Key point of contact for clients on projects, representing the business in a professional manner to clients and 3rd parties
- Provide support on the proposal and implementation of projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to create strong research presentations
- Advanced Excel skills including data analysis and manipulation
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research
- Competent in questionnaire design, project management, data analysis and crafting decks of results
- Working knowledge of industry tools and sources such as TGI, IPA, Touchpoints, Brandwatch, YouGov Profiles and YouGov BrandIndex
- High levels of enthusiasm and passion for research and insight
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search