Data Engineer - Permanent - £70k Location: remote with occasional travel to London or Luton
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Data Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As a Data Engineer, you'll come on board to re-shape the way data is managed and handled.
- Assist in designing, implementing and supporting solutions from the Azure data stack and on-premise SQL Server data stores
- Build and embed data models and data flows, and migrate existing on-premise solutions to the cloud
- Automate repeatable and error prone data integrations and data preparation flows
- Be a data evangelist / data guru and promote best practice and ideas on effective data sharing and consumption
- Work across business silos to promote a better understanding of data and analytics
- Engage with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to deliver analytics
- Collaborate across both business and IT to evangelise data management
- Experience in designing and building on-premise and cloud ELT/ETL integrations and migrations
- Experience of BI, data warehousing, data modelling and the creation of meaningful data visualisations
- Experience of relational and non-relational stores, batch & real-time processing, and PowerShell
- Knowledge of data governance (data catalog, lineage and metadata management) and automation tools
- Hold a relevant Azure certification or evidence of relevant experience
- Experience of Python or R (desirable)
If you believe you have the desired skills, please follow the link and attach a copy of your CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss this in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search