BI Data Engineer - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a BI Data Engneer to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month initial contract based in Ipswich, currently remote working. You will be involved at all stages of the development life cycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, UAT and production support - working in a cross functional agile team.
- Working with subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Design and deliver enterprise scalable integration & data solutions involving internal and third party systems
- Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept to stakeholders
- Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances.
- Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change control life cycle.
- Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers, with a focus on maintainability and performance.
- Ensure solutions are built to best practices and patterns for application development and integration.
- Working with DevOps and Service Managers to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes using Azure DevOps.
- Showcasing of product increments to the scrum team and stakeholders
- Extensive experience across the full stack of Microsoft data tools (Power BI, Azure Data Factory, API Management, SSIS, SSRS, Azure SQL, SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, C#, Service Bus)
- Azure development/integration experience
- Application architecture experience required
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search