Business Management Analyst - HR Function - Remote working
Lorien's client is looking for a Business Management Analyst with a mixture of Business Management and PowerBI experience to join them for an initial 6 months contract Inside IR35. This role is Edinburgh based, but our client is offering fully remote options for the right candidate so UK wide candidate please do apply.
We need someone to be able to come in and provide insights, and visualise the data they're using in PowerBI. Need to be technical enough to do it, but also be comfortable engaging with stakeholders and provide storyboards/insights/visualisations.
- You will form part of the wider HR function which forms part of a complex Transformation program, which introduced a global system, processes and policies across the merged business. The team is a diverse team who are bringing together a range of HR services which enable the HR infrastructure to run smoothly as well as providing direct support to colleagues and managers.
- Data is critical and a key feature in ensuring effective people related decisions & activities.
- The Business Management Analyst role is a support role and will be responsible for forecasting & monitoring resources and costs across the function as well as providing data and insights to support HR functional leadership planning & decision making.
Key areas of accountability & outcomes for this role include:-
- Monthly forecasting, analysis & tracking of functional resources & costs
- Engaging & liaising with key stakeholders to gain accurate input to support effective forward planning & reporting
- Analyse functional data, presenting and highlighting trends and issues for leadership awareness & action
- Providing guidance & support for HR team members in relation to cost planning and processes
- Lead and / or contribute to problem solving and process improvement initiatives providing analysis and input where requested
- Ad hoc Data analysis and presentation of reports and insights as requested
- Lead small / discrete functional projects
The successful candidate will have experience of previously working in a support role and will be a confident engaging communicator who has the ability to work unsupervised.
- A relevant qualification / proven track record in the field of data & analytics
- Good understanding of financial management, forecasting & tracking
- Strong stakeholder management and effective communication skills
- Highly organised with an ability for problem solving
- Project management experience
- Be highly proficient in the use of Excel with Excellent analytical abilities
- Experienced in the use of Power BI and Ultrix
- Ideally had some exposure of Workday, Oracle or similar HCM or ERP system would be highly beneficial but not essential
Should the above sound like you, please send a copy of your latest CV or call for a confidential discussion
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search