Java Developer - INSIDE IR35
Our client, a leading consultancy are currently recruiting for a strong Java Developer to join the team on a contract basis.
- Have significant Java programming experience, ideally utilising Spring Boot to develop microservices
- Comfortable using Linux or Unix, Configuration Management tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN, and a modern IDE
- Capable of working in an agile development environment, both as part of a team and individually
- Have experience applying TDD/BDD approaches
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising strong stakeholder management skill
- Have worked in a client facing environment
- Hold industry relevant certifications
- Have managed teams and/or worked across multiple projects
- Have experience parsing complex XML files (ideally SWIFT files)
- Skilled in frontend development
- Have experience in any of the following; Apigee, API (Creation and Control / Gateway), React Framework, Nodejs, Redux, Emotion, Storybook, Java, JBoss, Microservices, GIT, Docker, NGINX, OAuth2, JWT, Spring Framework, Kafka, Oracle/Golden Gate, OpenShift, Swift Messaging Hub.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search