- HR Advisor - CIPD qualified
- Remote Work - travel Milton Keynes & Northampton may be required
- Market Rate + benefits
My client is looking for a People Partner to help with a vital role in supporting the employees of the company and the HR department by managing employee relations activities, ensuring that legislation is adhered to and that employees are used in the most effective manner for both the company and the employee. It is important to monitor and influence fairness and consistency in all activities connected with the management of employees.
- Support in managing and coaching the People Advisor.
- Support managers on operational employee relations matters, TUPE and employment tribunals to minimise business risk.
- Contribute to a multitude of HR activities to drive business performance and influence change across the business.
- Support the senior team to actively manage the careers of their people, utilising people review tools and L&D.
- Review and, where necessary, update HR policies/procedures, ensuring that they are compliant with legislation and best practice and disseminated to all employees.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- CIPD qualified with previous experience in an operational HR role.
- Excellent experiential knowledge of TUPE and redundancy scenarios.
- Strong employee relations experience and a full understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
- Previous experience of managing a variety of cases simultaneously.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as remotely where required.
- Previous experience of working within a field-based or regional role within HR.
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search