ERP Technical Cutover Manager
*Inside IR35 Contract*
This is a contract position working internally for a Large Consultancy to build, own and manage the execution of a Technical Solution cutover activity plan into the production environment. This will include all components of the technical solution, cutover dress rehearsals, user provisioning, and migration of inflight data transactions.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Accountable for building / refining a detailed cutover plan, in MS Project.
- Tracking and managing any related risks and issues against the plan.
- Driving technical team meetings to achieve required outcomes.
- Engaging with Business and Technical Stakeholders, at all levels.
- Weekly status updates / communication with the respective stakeholders.
- Daily progress updates / dashboard during the cutover activity leading to Go-Live.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience of managing a complex cutover involving SAAS Applications and ESB, ideally involving SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow.
- Experience of identifying and mitigating delivery risks, as well as leading the resolution of issues.
- Proven ability to work across cross functional teams to identify and document cutover dependencies / downstream impacts.
- Strong, well organised individual with excellent communications skills.
- Good experience of using appropriate Project Management Tools: MS Project, Jira and MS Office.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
This is a contract role working for an expanding company as a ERP Technical Cutover Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search