Guideline Management Control Analyst
Highly competitive salary and superb career prospects/progression
Able to start remotely but work around 3 days a week in the Cardiff office when the office are open.
Are you looking for a new challenge role and opportunity to progress your career with a multinational and renowned financial service company? Do you have past experience reviewing legal documentation such as IMAs, Prospectuses, Term Sheets etc? If so, then please apply now for immediate review.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a wider understanding on the financial services industry and receive extensive on the job training and career progression opportunities. As the successful Control/compliance analyst you will be responsible for analysing source documents and reviewing Investment Guidelines. You will be joining a friendly, growing team, working together as well as liaising with wider teams, discussing and questioning contradictions or validity of restrictions.
- Flexible salary offerings based on experiences
- Ability to work from home at least 2 days a week
- Expansive career progression options and training.
- Fantastic benefits including pension contribution, private health care, Life insurance, Study support and loads more
- 25 days holiday (increases with service and able to buy additional days)
- Experience analysing guidelines in financial/professional services capacity
- Understands fundamentals of Investment products/strategies
- IOC/IMC/IAQ qualifications or relevant industry/degree qualification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to challenge others
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted