Technical Architect (.Net Tech Stack)
This contract position is to work in a relatively small IT Team to work on a migration to a public cloud enabled infrastructure with an adoption of an agile test-driven methodology with a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- This is a hands-on role in a relatively small team so the architect will be involved in translating business requirements and designing technology enabled solutions which are aligned with the broader technology roadmap and will be responsible for ensuring the design is adhered to throughout the development process to the end solution.
- heavily involved in the delivery and will assume accountability for large elements of the technical delivery.
- Work in small to medium agile teams and lead on sub-projects
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent agile practices
- Demonstrate evidence of disciplined approach to secure code development
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience in a software engineering and technical architecture and design
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Strong knowledge of relational and noSQL database design
- Experienced in agile development processes
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms and devops
This is a contract role working for an expanding company as a Technical Architect.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search