Senior Developer - Hove (Remote work) - Fixed Term Contract (View to go permanent)
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join a leading financial services and asset management company on Fixed Term contract basis. There is a very strong possibility that this role will turn permanent in future. The client is based in Hove and the role is fully remote although if the role was to turn permanent you would most likely need to be in the office 2/3 days a week.
Advanced knowledge of two or more of the following is essential:
- AWS or other public cloud providers
- HTML and CSS
Key Skills Required
- An advanced understanding of software testing is essential.
- Knowledge of how to lead and coach others to implement effective code reviews is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and other release strategies is essential.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, is essential.
- Knowledge of web security is essential.
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted