SQL Data Analyst - INSIDE IR35
Our client, a leading consultancy are currently recruiting for a SQL Data Analyst with SQL coding experience to join the team on a contract basis.
- Data Manipulation: develop / actively contribute to, debug and maintain software across the entire data lifecycle (from ingestion to deprecation), augment the data tech stack in your immediate scope and integrate these with existing data systems.
- Understand the end-to-end lifecycle of the data and the data tech stack deployed across your business entity / enabler area.
- Enhance understanding of the business entity's / enabler area's key data technologies / and research alternatives to platform offerings. Influence your team's technical decisions.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Write clean, re-usable code and commit code in manageable chunks.
- Proactively find and address bugs, technical debt and inefficient practices / tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to debug and solve complex issues by translating business problems into technical solutions.
- Understand the immediate code base, as well as its surrounding systems.
- The software solutions delivered perform as described, minimising the number of unexpected failures or changes required.
- Approach problems with a mindset that prioritize automation and long-term productivity over short-term speed, and execute on those opportunities to improve products or services.
- Design systems and products to be future-facing and engage with the team to ensure your work can be extended
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search