Lead Analyst Developer - Remote - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Lead Analyst Developer to join their team on a full time, fixed term contract basis.
- The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing Scripts/Procedures/technical solutions for migrating data.
- Unit Testing migration scripts and procedures
- Producing detailed documentation for all technical deliverables in line with agreed standards.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the area of technical migration.
- Manage administrative and support activities associated with technical deliverables.
- Ensure application of appropriate quality standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong understanding and significant experience of data migration between business critical systems.
- Significant experience and demonstrable proficiency using SQL
- Experience of programming/development work with MS SQL or Oracle DB in an enterprise environment
- Experience of Finance systems and data
- Experience and strong understanding of XML / CSV / JSON and other data formats
- Strong understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) principles.
- Experience of Student Record Systems and university data and processes
- Experience of Agile software development
- Proficiency in SSIS
- Familiarity with web services such as Rest or SOAP
This is an excellent opportunity offering an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search