Employee Experience Partner
A FTSE100 company are currently looking for an Employee Experience Partner to join them on a project to help with research in to their employee's experience with business functions internally.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Conduct rapid employee research - synthesise data and information from multiple sources (e.g., desk research, surveys, interviews, remedy ticket volumes, external websites/companies) to formulate experience-related insights
- Produce deliverables to visualise the experience and influence decisions (e.g., personas, pen portraits, empathy maps, experience / journey maps)
- Design and execute experience related 'testing' sessions with employees - determine if / where employees have difficulties, identify opportunities to enhance the experience, plus uncover adoption enablers and barriers (be they system, process or behavioural in nature)
- Use a strong data-driven approach to develop and present findings and/or recommendations to key stakeholders. Support the delivery of these recommendations where appropriate, and/or ensure 'recommendations / fixes' are added to the 'project/product' backlog.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Significant experience in service design, user experience (UX), customer experience (CX), learning experience (LX) or employee experience (EX), with working knowledge and application of design thinking methodologies
- Proven experience of working on fast paced, complex programmes / initiatives at an enterprise level - confidently delivering pieces of work in days, as opposed to weeks/months
- Proven execution focus with ability to influence and align stakeholders outside immediate reporting line
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and strong facilitation skills, with an ability to inspire and influence others
- Self-starter and leader of initiatives - operating with tenacity, resilience and a fun attitude to work
- Intermediate Powerpoint and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, conditional formatting)
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Employee Experience Partner.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted