Cloud Platform Engineer
Our London based banking client are currently looking for a Google Cloud Platform Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. All work will be purely remote for the time being.
- Experience in GCP, AWS and MS Azure projects and delivery focused. Significant GCP hands-on-keyboard tech
- Agile approach to Project Management and experience managing end-to-end lifecycle of projects
- Take ownership for tasks from their inception to completion. Comfortable with completing project administration tasks and documentation
- Solid experience of and experience in using appropriate tools e.g. Terraform and Chef
- Networking Expertise - Knowledge of routing and protocols including security and network design best practices
- Demonstrable experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting automated services
- Contingency Analysis and planning. Produce transition plans and story boards where required.
- Escalation planning and BAU handover with other team members and application developers
- Significant technical experience in VMWare / ESX Unix migrations. Good understanding of Linux systems
If this is of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch via telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search