Please note this role has been determined as Inside IR35
This is to work for a FTSE100 Company as a Technical Lead who can contribute to their continued and ongoing digital expansion and growth specifically with Developement in React.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work with the Agile technical team in building industry leading, robust software solutions and help in technical decisions. Taking responsibility for your design, quality and technical approach by taking ownership and demonstrate pride and excellence in their work and delivering fit for purpose solutions.
- Ensuring the development of the front-end applications/services design specifications is in line with architecture technical standards.
- Develop and deliver new multi-platform\multi browser web applications\features aligning to Branding guidelines, Style guides and ensuring we meet legal accessibility standards.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Proven history of delivering professional applications in JSX, React, Redux.
- They love data so you will need experience working with Restful APIs, JSON and XML.
- Comfortable working with Git and GitHub
This is a contract role working for a top company as a React JS Front End Developer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search