Change and Communications Manager
We are currently recruiting for Change and Communications Manager to join a global managed service business on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to Create, manage and deliver the change communications plans across the Group to ensure awareness, understanding, buy-in and engagement of the changes taking place. This role will lead the development and delivery of a change communications strategy to engage employees in the internal change programmes.
As a Change and Comms Manager you should have experience working in organisations with a complex operating structure. In addition you will have previously had experience of:
- Creating and implement impactful change communications plans across multiple audiences and mediums
- Cultivating strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organisation to achieve buy-in and engagement
- Challenge the status quo and seeing things differently and persuading stakeholders to play their role in communications matrices
- Develop insight through the effective use of feedback, data and analytics where appropriate
- Leverage different communications techniques from use of prose to visualisation of concepts so messages are engaging, digestible and understandable to those who are busy, front line and dealing with the day to day of BAU as well as senior leaders and those challenged by change.
- Provide strategic counsel to directors to help steer approach and engagement in change programme
- Create high-quality and creative campaigns to engage employees in delivering our future Vision
- Identify potential risks and challenges in change programmes and recommend communications mitigating actions
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of leading internal communications in complex organisations
- Creative writing skills with the ability to develop human, engaging copy that connects with employees
- Good influencing skills with the ability to build a wide range of relationships
- Experience of developing and delivering organisational change communications campaigns
- Strong ability to work to tight and sometimes competing deadlines
- Agile thinking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and driven to excel in field
- A Virtuoso who can spot what needs to be done and the opportunities to accelerate progress and performance
- Experience of leading multiple communications projects
- Evidence of success in building good working relationships across professional and operational boundaries and at all levels
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search