- Project Manager - Agile, Jira, Confluence Exp
- Remote Work
- 3 month contract
- £375.00 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Project Manager to assist them on a new team for a large scale Project, please note due to the end client you will need to utilise an Umbrella solution.
You will have experience working with Agile, Jira & Confluence.
- Activity sequencing and resource planning, producing clear and concise plans to execute and monitor progress.
- Organising and motivating project teams, developing clear and straightforward plans that enable teams to reach full potential
- Controlling time management, defining and sequencing activity, estimating duration's. Developing and maintaining schedules, approving time sheets
- Cost Estimating, developing and maintaining budgets
- Documentation, producing agreed programme products like RAIDS budgets and plans
- Risk Analysis, updating and reviewing RAIDs on a weekly basis, managing Risk and escalating issues were appropriate
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress with weekly reports
- Team Leadership
- Working with Vendors
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search