eLearning Support Officer - Edinburgh - Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an eLearning Support Officer to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
Provide troubleshooting for services and support to end users for issues raised while using the technology enhanced learning, and Media tools provided by the client. Provide support for the section by completing in-depth problem solving on incoming calls and referring them to the service team if necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, possessing good common sense and clear and accurate documentation or written reports.
- Experience with VLEs - Moodle/Blackboard learn
- A strong team player, capable of building effective relationships with colleagues.
- Attention to detail and efficiency in delivering work to time and quality, with clear guidance and supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills - the ability to troubleshoot complex issues for a variety of services.
- Experience of advising customers and working to best meet the needs of a diverse user base and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Strong and demonstrable customer focus with confidence and energy to support colleagues.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted