Senior Back-end Developer
I am currently working with an exciting global agency looking for a senior back-end engineer to join the team. They are a global digital agency with offices in Australia, The Netherlands, America and the UK. This office is based in their Leeds office. The role will encompass supporting some of the junior and mid-level engineers! You will be part of the team running projects and ensuing every project is to the highest quality!
- Develop websites and applications using semantic and accessible coding standards
- Assist with the costing of digital work in terms of back-end budgets
- Support and mentor junior members within the team. You will also be working very closely with the front-end function
- Solid, clear and well-rounded knowledge of back-end technologies such as PHP and Symfony
- 5 years minimum experience in functional programming
- Excellent development methodology
- Past agency experience
- Overall Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, JS, Vuejs
- Degree in computer science
If this role sounds of interest, send me an updated CV and we can have a call!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted