Business Architect - Permanent - £75,000 - London
Our client are looking for a Business Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Business Architect, you will be responsible for the driving the execution/delivery of a new organisation design. As a key member of the PMO, you will work closely with PMs and numerous people within the business in order to deliver a transformation programme.
- Maintain the TOM design and report on progress and overall TOM design position
- Create future organisational models where necessary
- Govern significant TOM impact decisions through a Design Authority
- Manage updates and contributions to the business architecture / TOM outputs
- Integrate further design work from different workstreams into overall business architecture
- Communicate with numerous different stakeholders - encouraging them to look beyond the obvious and challenge conventional thinking, building strong and effective working relationships
- Create and encourage an environment of bold thinking
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework
- Identify opportunities and setbacks at the earliest opportunities
- Maintain logs and produce reports on highlights, issues, risks and mitigating actions
- Previous business architecture experience
- Demonstrable experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience owning and managing complex enterprise-wide organisation design within a multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent knowledge of financial and organisational modelling
- Analysing and creating TOM recommendations
- Experience delivering wide-reaching change
- Experience delivering transformation across multiple clients; ideally from a consultancy firm
If you believe you have the skills and experience desired, please follow the link to apply for the role and a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search