CMS Programme Architect
We are currently recruiting for a CMS Programme Architect to join our client who is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. This is a contract opportunity initially for 3 months. This role would usually be based in Blackfriars, London but working remotely for the foreseeable.
Reporting to Transformation Director, Digital Platforms the Programme Architect is responsible for creating the target state architecture and roadmap for key strategic investments into digital products and services that sit within the group's programme and are delivered through the Group Technology organisation - including Virtual Events, Media and platform services/integrations.
The role provides solution design leadership across various agile delivery teams, ensuring that the solution architecture will support the required business outcomes. As the architectural lead, the role will collaborate with other architects and technical/delivery leads within the wider programme and across Group Technology's Platform teams to ensure requirements are clarified, prioritised, solutioned and delivered effectively.
- The ability to balance conceptual thinking with making hands-on, practical decisions about priorities. Understands the intrinsic value that strategy and architecture can bring and has the ability to distil architectural theory and complexity in order to practically implement solutions that deliver significant benefit to Informa.
- Extensive experience performing as a lead or senior enterprise wide solution architect across multiple technology services and platform teams
- Specific experience in content management solutions (ideally headless CMS) and/or microservices and integration is preferred.
- Experience in stakeholder management as well as influencing and negotiating with staff from other units/sections, often in situations where strong opposition or a number of divergent views exist; developing and maintaining complex and long-term relationships.
- Strategic thinker with a discipline and drive to achieve practical results. Has the ability to identify and solve problems through analysis, application of principles, and reconciliation of conflicting issues. Can see patterns and relationships between technologies, processes, business models and people, and brings new thinking and a new perspective through monitoring supplier and industry trends.
- Ability to act as a technology advisor to senior technical and non-technical staff during significant business change initiatives.
- Ability to challenge, to provide constructive feedback, to influence and negotiate to meet Group strategic requirements and divisional objectives
- An effective communicator of complex concepts, ideas and techniques to a variety of different audiences who may not be familiar with the subject.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted