Solution Architect - AWS, Azure Google Cloud
Our banking client is currently looking for a skilled Solution Architect - Microservice & Cloud to join their team on an initial 6 month contract WFH
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- Experienced solution architect that has at least 3 years in a similar role
- Good understanding of modern cloud native principles and design covering all aspects including but not limited to microservices, front-end, containers, end to end security, resilience, scalability and full life management of the API's and supporting platform to ensure high levels of availability.
- A good understanding of older technology stacks, since many of the systems we will need to interface to are currently on those stacks.
- Able to work with stakeholders in both the technical and business domain, including other architects, Lead developer, developers, testers, product business analysts, owner and various governance teams.
- Able to quickly assimilate information and produce joined up designs that leverage the banks cloud capabilities. This includes the ability to generate a clear understanding of the end to end flow of a customer journey and how that maps to the technology components that underpin that journey and how we get from where we are to where we want to be.
- Understanding of modern supporting technologies and standards including CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, Jira and Confluence
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills to ensure designs can produced, reviewed and discussed with the other stakeholders.
- Architecture certification from one of the top 3 cloud environments AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ideally come from a development background or other architectural domain, to ensure they can communicate effectively with the various stakeholders
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search