Service Desk Analyst - Contract Inside IR35 - Remote
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide first line IT support, user access management and service request handling services to 4000 colleagues across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced individual with demonstrated previous experience of working within a desk during a period of transition between outsourced suppliers.
Role Specific Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Act as a single point of contact for staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Maintaining the knowledge base for end user self help and Service desk first line incident resolution and request fulfilment.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email and via our ServiceNow web portal.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Log all reported issues or requests in the Service Desk Call Logging system (ServiceNow)
- 1st line support - issue capture and troubleshooting of IT related problems including software and hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers, and connectivity issues.
- Perform basic Active Directory administration: Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc.
- Escalation of unresolved incidents and unfulfilled requests to the 2nd level support teams
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party support providers to arrange for external technical support where incidents cannot be resolved in house.
- Provide incident management ownership of all incidents, and oversight of requests to track status and communicate progress in a timely manner to the reporting users.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search