We are growing at a rapid rate; we are therefore looking for more consultants to join our team to help support us and our clients.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver the full range of technical services to our customers, including the provision of technical expertise throughout the complete lifecycle of all professional services engagements; design, implementation (configure and test) and fully support the process of acceptance into service (AIS).
This role will involve around 1 day a week travel to client sites, and the other days can be worked from home.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team revenue targets by delivering a range of high quality, technical professional services which meet all aspects of customer requirements
- Working with Project Managers, colleagues or self-managed; be a hands-on lead for the capture of solution design (HL/LLD), the full range of implementation activities and acceptance into service (AIS) for a variety of technical projects
- Produce detailed, clear, consistent and timely documentation throughout all aspects of the role; whether for internal use or customer facing
- Act as Technical Expert and provide colleagues and customers with suitable advice, guidance and assistance for the investigation and resolution of support related technical issues, including major incidents
- Provide technical assistance into the pre-sales process to aid the production of accurate and top-quality scoping and costing documentation prior to handover post-sale into Professional Services.
- Azure MFA
- Conditional Access
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Azure Information Protection
If you would like any more information about any of these roles, please get in contact on 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted