Enterprise Security Architect - Contract - Hertfordshire / London
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit an Enterprise Security Architect to join their team in Hertfordshire / London with initially working from home. The Enterprise Security Architect will undertake architectural leadership to drive the successful delivery of a global or project specific architecture across the company.
The responsibilities for the Enterprise Security Architect will include:
- Own and create Conceptual Design statement documents to support the Group IT Design Authority Governance process based around material change programmes of work and Design Artefacts.
- Analysis, creation and updating of Capability Models (Business and IT) for the area of architecture concern.
- Creation, review and updating of Standards and Policies, via GAP analysis of Ref Architectures
- Representation of Group IT Architecture in governance meetings such as IT Design Authority, Architecture Review Boards, architecture workshops & team meetings.
- Develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the company to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Develop security strategy plans and road maps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Draft security procedures and standards to be reviewed and approved by executive management and formally authorized by the CISO
- Coordinate with manufacturing, operational and Group Security to assess the security of operational technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) systems
The key experience for the Enterprise Security Architect will include:
- IT Security knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge in a range of Infrastructure, Applications, System integration and a desire to extend their technical capabilities
- Familiar with a wide range of EA techniques, methodologies and frameworks (including but not restricted to SABSA, TOGAF & ArchiMate).
- Hands on experience of managing security infrastructure - e.g. firewalls, IPS/IDS, Web Application Firewalls, Endpoint Protection, SIEM, SOC
- Hands on experience and knowledge of security monitoring and management tools
- Strong knowledge of securing cloud services (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Full IT stack knowledge for applications, databases, operating systems (e.g. Windows, AS400, Linux, Solaris), Hypervisor technology, IP networks, storage, backup media
- Experience of regulatory standards and frameworks, such as ISO27001/2, NIST, ITAR, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR)
This is a contract role working for a FTSE100 company as an Enterprise Security Architect in Hertfordshire / London. To apply to the Enterprise Security Architect please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search