REMOTE BASED ROLE!!
We are currently looking for someone to work as Junior Power Platform Support within our Apps & Data practice, specialising in Microsoft Power Platform.
The role will be responsible for the development of internal solutions such as HR tools and knowledge base bots, as well as creating end-to-end solutions which can be packaged and sold to our clients.
As the Apps & Data practice grows, there is the opportunity for this role to develop into a client-facing consultancy role, so a desire to get involved with upcoming client projects is preferable.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Designing and creating Power Platform solutions
- Integrating data between 3rdparty applications using REST API
- Creating solution templates and components to be used across the business
- Working with key stakeholders to scope out requirements
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Documenting project processes, including change requests
- Experience with the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Dataverse
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online
- Database knowledge - queries, indexing, stored procedures
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted