Application Architect - Flexible / Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Application Architect to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in all aspects of Application Architecture working with a variety of technology systems, delivering into organisations with tens of sites and thousands of users.
- Rounded architecture experience across all aspects of enterprise programmes (programme design & management, transformation, IT strategy, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, enterprise database & middleware service provision, programme and technology governance etc) and how they fit together.
- Expert and current understanding of all of the following: SOA design principles and patterns; Enterprise integration patterns; ESB architectures; Web Services; Integration principles, policies & standards
- Expert and current understanding of the full range of Microsoft Azure services especially, PaaS, iPaaS and IaaS.
- A strong technical background in application development
- Good organisational, communication, presentational and interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate concisely and effectively
- An understanding of public sector procurement processes and ITO environments
- A basic understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search