We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Senior Data Engineer - Azure
Are you an experienced Data Engineer professional, with skills in the Azure Cloud Platform, looking for a new contract assignment in Ipswich?
My major client is looking for someone to join as soon as possible, working remotely initially, then two days a week in the office.
As an experienced data engineer, you will be responsible for delivering high quality database and reporting platforms while applying modern day best practises and agile project delivery principles.
You will provide data engineering coaching to the more junior members within the team to ensure the team rapidly deliver value to the business, using the Azure Cloud platform.
Key skills required include :
* Very Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server database design and development stack, including the BI Tools SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/PowerBI
* Very Strong experience in Database modelling and performance tuning, for relational and non-relational databases of critical production systems for very large data repositories
* Very Strong ETL capabilities when dealing with complex source systems and an Enterprise Data Warehouse
* Experience migrating existing on-premises platforms to the cloud and the challenges resulting from that change
* Experience with Azure Cloud platform having developed projects using the main data components
Is this role of interest to you? APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age