Security Operations Specialist Engineer
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Security Operations Specialist Engineer to join their Glasgow based team for a 3 months initial contract.
The client seeks a qualified and experienced Senior Security Engineer to provide input into and support the creation and behaviours of the relevant security policies associated with the implementation of M365. To then undertake the required configuration of these as part of securing our M365 tenant and our identity and information. The security products include:
- Configure Office365 ATP
- Configure Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Azure AD Password Protection
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Advanced E-Discovery
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Defender ATP)
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Azure Password Protection
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience of security policy creation and configuration.
- Experience of implementing M365 premium business security features as part of large-scale enterprise migrations.
- Experience of Microsoft O365 Security Products.
- Proven experience in similar migration projects from On-Premise to Cloud Environments.
- Microsoft Security certifications.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted