System Integration Development Specialist - 3 months - .NET / Java
An opportunity for an experienced Lead Developer to oversee the integration of several digital transformation projects with its existing systems and application infrastructure.
You will be involved with, but not limited to:
- Ensure developer activity is properly tracked against (sprint) plans and escalate issues and slippage to project management.
- Liaise with business analysts, project managers, testers and business unit stakeholders to translate business specifications into technical task plans and sprints.
- Liaise with Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects to produce sustainable, resilient and secure integration designs.
- Provide integration expertise to input into papers and updates to Project Boards.
- Track record in backend integration of complex enterprise (case management) applications with innovative digital transformation initiatives.
- Track record working on complex Digital Transformation projects.
- Track record working in a technical point of contact role on Agile software development projects.
- Experience developing software in a secure network environment processing highly sensitive data and delivering solutions compliant with of Cyber Security standards (NCSC, OWASP, PSNP)
- In depth knowledge of both Java (Spring Framework) and .NET (Entity framework, .NET Core) middleware.
- In depth knowledge of messaging and integration middleware such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ, JMS.
- Experience integrating new frontend and platforms with heterogeneous Case Management workflows and back ends.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search