Senior Service Designer
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Service Designer to join their Glasgow based team for a 6 months initial contract.
- Experience in a digital service design setting, designing and delivering a wide range of service design activities including: support team members to understand the value of design, negotiating design briefs and service developments, leading service design activates, and delivering service outcomes based on user, staff and organisational needs.
- Ability to choose and apply appropriate user-centred design methods (from data gathering, idea &concept generation, and prototyping) for different design life cycle phases and situations.
- Ability to communicate design approaches and insights effectively in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration.
- Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
- Promote the value of iterative design based on user feedback
- Enable the design process through the visual communication of ideas
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search