Security Controls Analyst- Remote working initially (Edinburgh base location) - 4 months initial contract
Lorien's global banking client based in Edinburgh require a Security controls professional to join a well established successful team for an initial 4 month assignment (end of November with likely extension beyond)
Excellent Daily rate (inside IR35)
Key requirements :
- In-depth understanding of industry architecture principles and frameworks, ideally SOGP.
- In-depth understanding of risk management practices
- In-depth understanding of Information technology and information security including security products ad technologies.
- In-depth understanding of emerging technologies and related information risks.
- An In-depth technical background in systems security management, security technology, change management and Security 2nd or 3rd line activities.
- An In-depth knowledge of architecture repository and management systems
- Good communication skills and ability to influence security business requirements and convey technical information.
- Build, manage and maintain a collaborative and positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple functions and franchises.
- A general InfoSec qualification (i.e. CISSP / CISA / ISO/ CISM)
The Security Control Pattern consultant takes a lead in delivering security control patterns that will support the wider bank requirements
- Create simple yet compelling control patterns and arguments that support decision making by senior stakeholder.
- Collaborate with Business, Technology and Security colleagues to help them understand and implement the target architecture.
- Demonstrate complex security systems and concepts and show the benefits from a customer, staff, organisation and process point of view.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search