AWS Security Engineer
Our client, are currently recruiting for an AWS focused Security Engineer to join the team on a contract basis in Wiltshire.
- Experience in Security Monitoring & Incident Response activities in AWS.
- Appreciation of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS service models, related security risks and corresponding security controls
- Hands on skills with AWS native Security Services
- Experience in monitoring traditional workloads & micro-services in both production and non-production environments
- Consulting various dashboards or logs as necessary
- Identifying & researching any anomalies using appropriate tools
- Experience helping the Cyber Security team to prioritise & remediate incidents as well as issues related to any defects in configuration to maintain security & operational excellence at all times
- Preferably holding professional certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional / Associate, AWS Certified Security Specialty
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search