IT Service Delivery Manager Edinburgh City
Lorien's client is one of UK's leading Microsoft Gold Partners and is going through a very exciting period of growth. They are now looking to add an IT Service Delivery Manager to join them out of their fashionable Edinburgh City centre offices on a permanent basis.
You will need to have the below mentioned skills and experience.
About you, requirements
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodologies.
- Experience of dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working towards SLA's.
- Service improvement experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, ideally a managed services environment.
- Previous line management experience ideally within a Service Desk capacity.
- Microsoft Systems Centre suite (Operations Manager, Service Manager, Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager and Virtual Machine Manager).
- Core Microsoft Server Product experience (Windows server, SQL Server, Exchange Server and Teams)
- Microsoft Desktop Deployment and support.
- Knowledge of networking / routing would be an advantage.
As a key member of their Managed Services team, you must be able to adapt quickly to the fast-paced environment we work within and deal with multiple tasks and projects as required.
- Work in partnership with the end client to adapt to their changing business needs.
- Line management of a small team of IT Support Analysts.
- The role will require you to interact with end users within the customer, 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders ensuring the day to day running of the Managed Service meets the needs and requirements of the client.
- Engage in regular service reviews and act as an escalation route for the client.
- Prepare proposals, input to contracts and approve invoices.
- Manage issues raised by the team of IT Support Analysts and be responsible for problem management across the IT estate supported.
- Manage Major Incidents, e.g. provide regular updates to the client and internally, ensuring that the incident is fully resolved to the satisfaction of the client, providing a Major Incident
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me.
Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted