Graduate Computer Systems Validation Operative
My client are a FTSE100 Pharmaceutical Company looking to recruit a Computer Systems Validation Operative, they are happy to provide training and will consider graduates.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Collaborate with the Systems' Compliance team to support Windows 10 upgrades & data systems validation
- Contribute to validation documentation, supporting the implementation of the standard change control templates and feedback on the suitability of the templates.
- Analyse the systems with the aid of existing validation documentation.
- Provide metrics to monitor progress of validation and upgrade activities
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Physical Science or Knowledge Management
- Experience in using a range of computerised analytical systems in a GMP lab bases environment, for example Chemstation (UV-Vis), Bruker Opus, Waters etc.
- Exposure to computer system validation and change control documentation in a regulated environment and the ability to understand and apply the information contained therein.
- Working knowledge of Data Integrity and GMP practices concerning data in the pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry.
- A mindset and desire to use modern technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes used to validate computer systems and analytical equipment.
- Comprehensive training will be provided for specific tasks
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Graduate Computer Systems Validation Operative.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search