Information Security Consultant - Access Controls
My client is an International Insurance Company looking for an Information Security Consultant to implement an Access Management Programme and an Azure AD Framework.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Implement an company wide access management programme, with a focus on organisation policies and standards, key principles, governance metrics, processes, security and data architecture
- To define security access model for dashboards, for internal and external users
- To implement Microsoft Azure AD framework and ensure both technical and process delivery meets needs of the business deliverables
- Serve as a liaison between business, group and technology to ensure that business requirements for securing sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated, well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning
- Define key performance indicators and quality metrics to ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirement
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Relevant experience in Information Security position ideally in the London insurance market.
- Demonstrable deep technical expertise regarding information security and software engineering and business process implementation.
- Experience of creating and rolling-out an ISO27001 framework.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing Azure AD framework.
- Proven experience of successfully implementing end to end access controls projects
- Strong understanding of operational, non-functional and data security requirements and designing solutions to meet them.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, GDPR, SOX, etc.)
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects focused on portals, marketplaces, data and analytics
- Experience of micro-services based architecture patterns and mapping with highly available Infrastructure systems
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and identifying the relationships between business services, information applications and global infrastructure assets
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search