Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Performance Architect/Tester to join their Croydon based team for a 12 months initial contract.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE VALID SC CLEARANCE
- The client is developing a solution on AWS using an API driven approach.
- The programme comprises a number of agile teams working collaboratively with the client and other supplier staff.
- Together we are building a data services platform using leading edge DevOps techniques to automate build, test and deployment alongside a range of test automation approaches. If you're looking to grow your skills in Cloud Agile and DevOps working in a highly skilled team of dedicated professionals then this is the place to be.
- Creating performance models to meet NFRs
- Testing applications and then identifying and resolving performance issues in those applications
- Be experienced working with both local & remote design and development resources
- Well-developed negotiation facilitation and influencing skills
- Have experience designing performant ,scalable & secure middleware solutions
- Possess an up-to-date appreciation of Service Oriented Architecture technologies and methods
- Competence in a variety of programming languages including Java (or other OO languages)
- Have excellent teamwork (and mentoring) skills
- Where required able to work with the business defining performance requirements
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search