I am currently recruiting for a Scrum Master on a contract basis. Day rate is dependent on experience. This is inside IR35.
About the role:
Joining our growing Platforms and Services team as Scrum Master, you will be responsible for driving our development teams, Azure boards and Sprint planning whilst providing quality feedback and advising on opportunities for the teams to work more effectively. You will work closely with our Platform Programme Manager, support teams, our Project Mangers, Software Engineers, Testers and Subject Matter Experts on a range of insurance-specific products and projects. You will be ensuring all sprints are well understood, planned and tickets are addressed in a timely manner.
What you'll bring:
- Experience assessing the Scrum maturity of a team and organisation, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Experience enabling and empowering teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver in an Agile way of Working.
- Experience supporting and educating product owners, for example on prioritization of the product and sprint backlog.
- Strong evidence of experience with industry leading Devops tools.
- Experience running large scale program and project-level Kanban boards.
- Communication and soft people skills to build trust with stakeholders and clients.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set; a self-starter who can handle multiple projects and prioritise workloads.
- Deep knowledge of the agile delivery methodology - an understanding of what makes good user stories, how to create and maintain a good product backlog and managing scope changes.
- A thirst for knowledge, in particular the desire to learn the intricacies of the London Market insurance industry.
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Scrum Master in fast-moving environment.
- In-depth experience facilitating agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc.
- Strong experience in driving agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Working knowledge and experience with several Agile methodologies SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe and fluid.
- Working knowledge of best practices in user-cantered design like user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing.
- What we offer:
- Competitive day rate
- A flexible working environment
- Fast-paced environment, providing challenge and ownership
- Close knit and cohesive developer community
- Opportunity to bring your best ideas and put them into practice
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted