Java Web Application Developer
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Web Application Developer to join their Croydon based team, on a 12 month contract.
Candidates must have relevant experience and working knowledge in the following areas:
- Front end developer with proven experience in developing new web applications using React Redux and related technologies.
- Proven skills in translating UI design into webpage components including deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3/SASS Excitement about emerging web technologies and how to apply them in projects
- Experience working in a DevOps environment demonstrates familiarity with good Git practises Git flow etc Experience of automated unit test techniques and related concepts including mocking and dependency injection Familiar with using development workflow tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
- Good knowledge of object oriented and functional programming concepts.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted