Portfolio Analyst | London | 6 Months Initially | Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Analyst to join one of our clients in London for an initial 6 month contract.
During this role you will be responsible for providing Portfolio analysis, services and support to service areas and also provide guidelines, tools and approaches to develop, manage, and govern the portfolio of projects while ensuring focus on business outcomes across the portfolio.
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Advanced use of MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong Planview experience
- Experience in using a Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool
- Project methodology and delivery experience with a strong financial background
- Maintains a holistic business perspective, Builds and sustains relationship, Persuasive communication and advocacy
- Financial literacy
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted