Lead Architect - Edinburgh - 12 Months initially (Fixed term or Contract)
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Lead Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12 month fixed term OR contract basis.
- Defining and establishing the programmes systems, data, security and integration standards and e sign approach.
- Leading, delivering and communicating technical designs and solution decisions, in line with architecture practices.
- Managing Solution and Data Architects to provide agreed design deliverables.
- Providing quality assurance and oversight of all Architecture and Design artefacts.
- Documented Design Standards and Tooling.
- High Level Solution Design (inc. hardware, security, access management etc.)
- Integration Catalogue & Designs.
- Detailed Design Plan & Deliverables
- Transition Architecture States to support Platform Stand-up and Migrations.
- Data Architecture and Data Models.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Large scale programmes and migration experience.
- Solution Architecture and system design.
- Knowledge of best practice and emerging standards and trends.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels.
- Specialist architectural and technical knowledge in relevant domains - e.g. applications, data, security etc.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted