Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor.
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting for a Project Planner based in Newbury until end of September 2020.
The Projects & Programmes team within Technology Enterprise Services within Vodafone deliver services and solutions to our Enterprise customers,
The Project Planner will either be aligned directly to a large complex customer facing project or programme, peering directly with their counterpart within the customer's organisation, or aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating across an entire portfolio or business/function area where multiple programmes and projects are being delivered.
The Project Planner function is to ensure predictable delivery with no surprises, plays a proactive role in the promotion of programme and project management standards, implementation of good programme and project management practice, and the monitoring of specified projects and programmes
Proactively links all process areas together to analyse the "bigger picture" (e.g. between Planning, Resourcing, Risk Management, Change Management).
Analyses outcomes to produce trends which identify problem areas.
Produces and implements action plans to assist the Programme/Project Manager in addressing problems exposed by analysis.
Produces evidence for the effectiveness of the processes and proposed improvements.
Specialises in one or more of the following areas, but must be competent in all of them and flexible in approach : Methodology and Governance; Resource Management; Planning; Reporting; Finance Management; Risk Management; Change Management; Tools, Systems and Data Integrity of project/programme information
Skills and Experience:
- Project Planning in MSP - highly competent
- Project Management experience to be able to challenge the inputs into the plan
- Active management of the plans with each team (not just going to the Partner Manager and asking for inputs)
- Experience of exec level reporting & communication
- Ability to stand by Partner Manager and support in the direction of the programme
- Quality & Assurance
- Resource Management
- Commercial Finance & 3rdParty Management - Establish relationship with Procurement function
- Leadership & Stakeholder Management
- Link working relationships together across teams/projects/portfolios to understand and communicate with the wider stakeholder community.
Please apply online or call 0203 909 5189
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted