PHP Developer - 4 months - Edinburgh - INSIDE IR35
Our client is looking for an eLearning Systems Developer to join their team on an initial 4 month contract based in central Edinburgh.
- Experience developing with Object Oriented PHP. Must be familiar with PHP 7.3 upwards.
- Experience using MySQL 5.6 minimum
- Good knowledge of Git
- Can work as part of a team
- Experience using VueJS
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework and other agile methodologies.
- Comfortable with basic Apache Subversion commands
- Familiarity with the Kohana/Koseven framework
- Familiarity with the Laravel framework
- Experience developing WordPress plugins
- Experience implementing automated tests in a web application
- Knowledge of web accessibility would be highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted