Support Engineer 2nd Line Support Hertfordshire Inside IR35 I am currently recruiting for a Support Engineer to support all CPD and FC users, applications, infrastructure...
Senior Support Engineer - 3rd Line Support - Hertfordshire - Inside IR35
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Support Engineer to support all Community Protection Directorate (CPD) and Fire Collaboration (FC) users, applications, infrastructure and communications equipment through Infrastructure Technology Information Library (ITIL) Service Transition and Operations including Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration management processes via the service desk
- Computer science/ IT Degree or equivalent IT qualification.
- Experience working in an ICT/IT support role
- Evidence of experience and expertise in either applications, infrastructure or communications equipment
- Experience of administration tasks on either SQL Databases, Windows Severs, Microsoft infrastructure or communications equipment
- Experience of ITIL
- Experience of IT procurement and projects
- ITIL Qualifications (or similar)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age