Senior GoogleCloud Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London...
Commercial Planning Lead
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Planning Lead to join their team. It is the main point of contact for Commercial with other departments, focusing on identifying opportunities for greater efficiency and collaboration, and embedding a more sustainable culture.
This role plays a key part in supporting the delivery of these initiatives and plans.
As the Commercial Planning Lead your primary accountabilities will include;
- Document the various governance forums owned and attended by Commercial; including their purpose and responsibilities.
- Identify areas of overlap and recommend improvements to bring clarity to the governance process, drive efficiency's where there is opportunity, and communicate governance and decision-making routes throughout Commercial.
- Ownership of the tracker for Commercial - keep up to date with the approval status, progress of projects and financial metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate updates.
- Collate content for planning and communication updates from the wider Commercial team, working closely with the internal communications lead to ensure suitable quality.
- Track the deliverables across the Exec and Commercial Plan to ensure senior focus on the appropriate milestones and updates.
Desirable experience for this role includes;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills (Excel)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age