Technical Solution Support EngineerWe have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer for our growing and well established client in the centre of Edinburgh....
Network Service Engineer - Edinburgh - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Network Service Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Switching technologies and protocols including IPv6;
- Routing protocols (OSPF and BGP);
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA);
- Cisco and HP products;
- 10Gb Datacentre Networking - preferably with Brocade products;
- DNS - ideally BIND experience ;
- DHCP - familiar with Windows Server implementations;
- VPN (Cisco ASA 5500)
- Network Monitoring - preferably SolarWinds knowledge or experience;
- Familiar with Linux CLI operating systems;
- Fibre and UTP cable;
- Wireless Network Design, implementation and authentication;
- IoT - Infrastructure installation and support;
- 2nd and 3rd line support in an ITIL environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age