Deskside EngineerEdinburghASAP START£120.00 per dayMy client is looking for a Deskside Engineer to assist with the below duties starting on 6th January.Deployment experience, someone with...
Assyst ITSM Content Administrator - Edinburgh - Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Assyst ITSM Content Administrator to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
- manage the content within our assyst IT Service Management application including;
- work with subject matter experts to assess user needs and produce new portal content which is easy to read and conveys information clearly and concisely.
- manage and prioritise content creation and change requests.
- work with the rest of the team to improve the end user portal and wider digital workplace, helping to prioritise and test developments.
- support users to make the most of the end-user portal through advice and trouble-shooting, as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- experience of using the assyst IT Service Management tool
- experience of working within an IT Service Delivery environment
- an awareness of ITIL and IT Service Management
- Experience of working with a content management system, including using HTML to produce online content.
- excellent writing skills including impeccable spelling and grammar. The ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner, often to tight deadlines, ensuring current accessibility standards are adhered to.
- good organisational skills, the ability to manage competing priorities while working on your own initiative.
- the ability to positively influence colleagues and stakeholders, and where necessary, confidently and professionally challenging senior colleagues to ensure our principles continue to be implemented.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age