Developer (Java / Python) Edinburgh 3 Month Contract (with a view to extend)Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Developer to...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join their Edinburgh based team, on a contracting basis for 6 months.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- A "can-do" attitude, capability of bootstrapping projects and ability to effectively work with multi-disciplinary, internal and external distributed teams across the project life-cycle.
- Deep and broad understanding of Java and micro-services.
- Significant exposure to API design, service development (Web Services, RESTful services), enterprise integration patterns, and messaging technologies (JMS, MQ, or similar).
- Significant experience with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD, Selenium).
- Experience across the entire software development life-cycle from inception, through build to production - has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, and troubleshooting.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age